Due to high demand/popularity on the last month forum- We are extending another forum discussion on November 17th. Sign up NOW- limited to 30 leaders only!
You must RSVP here
The Master of International Management forum & social networking event
Do you have what it takes to become the next global leader? Join us as we premier an exciting and new forum to learn more from the Master of International Management experts. Find out what it takes to become the next global leader in today’s competitive market. Mingle with some of the emerging global leaders and experts in Asian business and culture.
The Master of International Management forum will help you:
- Gain perspective on globalization and international leadership
- Cultivate effective cross cultural management relationships, liaisons and partnerships
- Learn more about the importance of Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability/Global Marketing/Global Supply Chain Management/International Finance to further enhance your marketability
- Get an overview of top-rated professional training and education on emerging language, culture and politics
- Network with current working professionals, alumni and graduate business students who are industry leaders
Who should attend: Working professionals who aspire to be leaders of Global Marketing, International Social Entrepreneurship & Sustainability, Global Supply Chain Management and International Finance.
Smith Memorial Student Union
1825 SW Broadway, Portland, OR, 97201
Room 236 – The Cascade Room
When: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm
Forum will start at 6pm sharp– *RSVP/pre-registration is required as seating is limited to 30.