The MIM prepares professionals for careers in the dynamic markets of Asia’s Pacific Rim region.
- Communications fluency: students choose either Mandarin Chinese or Japanese for their mandatory 200 hrs. in Asian language study
- Many classes taught by current industry leaders for maximum exposure to “real world” issues
- Cultural immersion: program tuition includes a 3-week Asian study tour through Japan, China & South Korea
Choosing a MIM degree gives you a competitive edge in today’s global business marketplace.
- International Business Curriculum: students complete a core of specialized finance, management & marketing courses
- International Research Project: Each student commits to a 200 hr. employer and client-based, real-world training experience
- Focused Specializations: Students select one of four specializations in International Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, Global Marketing, Global Supply Chain Management or International Finance